Residential Conveyancing Solicitor
Based in Sheffield S20 Area | Full time, part time positions will also be considered for experienced candidates | Monday – Friday 9am-5pm | Competitive salary (dependent on experience) | Family-run firm with Friendly Staff
We are looking for a Conveyancing Solicitor, Property Department on a busy high street firm.
The role requires that the Conveyancing Solicitor takes over an existing mixed caseload of varied residential matters and that they can manage their own caseload with minimal supervision.
We are looking for:
- Good working knowledge and experience of the above
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
- Good English, grammar and spelling
- Numerical skills
- Excellent communication skills – experience in dealing with clients via telephone and face-to-face is essential
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload within the required timescales
- Have a good sense of humour and work well in small teams
Please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and please put in the subject heading ‘Conveyancing Solicitor Application’.